The Keystone Progress Political Action Committee (KP PAC) announced that it is endorsing Linda Small for State Senate in the 28th District Special Election. This is only the second endorsement ever made by KP PAC.
Linda Small is a candidate who will stand up for progressive, democratic values in the State Senate.
She stands with Pennsylvania’s working families on all of the issues that count:
· Linda Small is a strong supporter of quality public education for children;
· She supports a raise in the minimum wage to $10.10 an hour;
· Linda Small will fight to close corporate tax loopholes;
· She supports a woman’s right to control her reproductive choices;
· She supports marriage equality;
· Linda Small will work to protect our environment, our economy and our democracy.
For all of these reasons the Keystone Progress Political Action Committee proudly endorses Linda Small for State Senate.
You can help get Linda elected. Here’s how:
- Volunteer to make phone calls, knock on doors, etc. If you can help with your time, click here to send an email to us.
- Make a generous contribution. We’ll use all of the money donated to support Linda Small’s election.